Retreats in Asheville
Asheville is a place that leaves many visitors wondering what makes it so unique.
Before my husband and I relocated to Asheville, we learned that the city sits as a bowl, surrounded by the stunning Great Smokies and the Blue Ridge Mountains. These quartz mountains give Asheville a distinct energy not found anywhere else.
Are you ready to give yourself a retreat-like experience with vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free foods, cooking demonstrations, indoor and outdoor meditations, excursions to the most delightful and desired venues in Asheville, and so much more? If you are considering the possibility, let me assist you with a customized immersive experience!
My offer includes:
- Airport pickup
- Passes to Biltmore
- Healthy home-cooked meals
- Freshly squeezed juices
- Cooking lessons
- Meditation Training
- 1-year of 21-Day Meditations
You will enjoy:
- A welcome reception when you arrive!
- A delicious breakfast for when you wake up!
- Direction and clear instructions for locations that interest you!
- A cooking class followed by a sumptuous meal!
- You get to experience the Blue Ridge Parkway, Pisgah National Forest, The Biltmore, or the Arboretum with Guided meditations around the fall foliage!
- Come and be part of an immersive three days and two nights. Send me a message for the price and details.
To create your customized immersive experience in Asheville